2010-11-14
BECOMING 成為
Dir & Chor by Ayelen Liberona , Canada
From the trailer
"A strange figure moves gracefully like a praying manits through changing natural landscapes... a river, a wood, and finally a field where a deadly confrontation awaits."
--
看完國際舞蹈錄像節,心情仍然很亢奮。
很多有趣的實驗短片,很多異想天開的想法,有的結合動畫完成,有的好自然也好真實。
有些拍的不是很清楚,舞蹈的東西不好掌握;有些不乏令人毫無頭緒的畫面。
我還是很愛看舞蹈錄像我想是因為我正在也將會一直持續的(學習)(拍)電影而我曾經是個跳舞的人。
然而我更喜歡電影可能是這裡面有強大的力量可以抓住了我所有喜歡的東西:
文學,戲劇,舞蹈,設計,影像。
This is what I like the most during the whole "DANCE & Animation II."
The "figure's" movement and the atmosphere are completely shown to audiences.
Shots are shown clear arrangement of ideas.
Not until after the movie did I know that it is a multi-award winning film.
No wonder.
There are still some good "images" and video experiments.
"Seaweed", "SURFACE: A film from underneath", "Reading the body".....
I really love it probably because I've done movie-work for three years and I used to be a dancer.
Well, after the dance video festival, I am more sure that one of reasons that I dedicate my life to movies just because I love too many stuff from dance, drama, literature to film and design.
And for me, MOVIE is the only way to grasp these.
Also, movies have infinite creativities, so do film workers.
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言