The footage was shown by Shu Kei.
It's really coincident that I've had a similar idea before I watched it,
but....it's not about domestic violence. :D
--
(The scene is in a theater, where some crews are working and actors are doing rehearsal.)
It's a reading room; there's a desk and a chair, and book shelves are behind the chair.
A man is sitting on a chair and writing stuff.
A woman is wiping shelves.
W: (give the coffee) Don't you want to take a rest ? You've been studying for five hours..
M: I can't. There will be much delay.
W: But you slept only two hours everyday.. that doesn't work....
M: (ignore) all rite, please put those books back to the shelf.
[lines are not done]
After working for a coulp of minutes,
The man reads a long line of a poem(or ?), and then passes out.
The woman goes forward right away.
She is worried and asks for help.
(A burst of applause comes from the front side.)
A guy who is the stage manager yells a break time to everyone.
The woman wakes the man but finds out that he is truely dead.
--
The idea came from my experience when I was working in theatre,
as well as making films.
Many of crews worked overtime too much,
I think it's a downside if the tasks are not resonable
that may cause more problems.....
--
沒有留言:
張貼留言